In addition to the standard node types, we offer many other advanced nodes that integrate with external services.
- Script node
- Google Analytics node
- The Google Analytics node is used to send events that occur inside your bot, to Google Analytics as an event. This can be used for optimizing ad spend and traffic to your website by attributing specific Google Ads to business-important events that occur inside your bot such as "user provided email", or "user scheduled a demo."
- NLP (Natural Language Processing) node
- We have made adding Natural Language Processing into your bot even easier than before. Instead of going through the effort to set up and train your own Dialogflow account, you can use our generic NLP node type to check a user's reply for some basic intents
- Dialogflow node
- The Dialogflow node incorporates Google's Natural Language Processing (NLP) and machine learning expertise directly into your bot to provide your users with rich, natural language comprehension in free-text nodes
- Payments node
- The payments node is used to securely collect credit card info and charge a visitor for a service or item directly in your bot, securely via your Stripe account
Article is closed for comments.