We have made adding Natural Language Processing into your bot even easier than before. Instead of going through the effort to set up and train your own Dialogflow account, you can use our generic NLP node type to check a user's reply for some basic Intents.
So how does it work?
Over the years of Instabot, we have captured thousands of responses from our users and have analyzed it extensively to train our bots. All this time we were training our bots, we realized that this could be generalized and applied to your bots too.
So we used all of that training data to set up some basic intents that you can add to any bot. Once the intent is identified, you can build a conversation path based on the user's intent. All you have to do, is select which Intent value you want to check for.
1. Select the "Natural Language Processing" node from the advanced bot menu list.
2. Choose the node that you want to analyze the user's reply from.
3. Select the intents to create bot paths for if returned.
- If one of the selected intents is not returned, it will go down the "Fallback Intent" which includes everything else.
4. Create bot paths for each intent. Here you will customize the follow up node so that it answers the question asked by the user based on the intent returned from the NLP node.
And that is it!
You have now made a smarter bot. We are always refining and adding more intents as we collect more responses. And remember, you can always customize your bot's NLP by integrating your own Dialogflow account and training your responses to fit your business even better.
Article is closed for comments.